Assalamualaikum Warrahmatullahi Wabarakatuh, I am Praditya (1816787) and this is my CCUB 4621 E-Portfolio
1.My biodata
Name : Praditya Adiga Dirgantara
Kulliyah : Kulliyah of Economics and Management Sciences (BBA Major in IBF)
Years of study : 4rd year 2nd sem
Social media : Instagram: @dirgantaraadiga
2. My hobby
I really love to hike mountains, it is because when we're hiking a mountain we talk and jokes a lot with our friends. The scenery in the top of a mountain also beautiful especially during the sunrise. I also loves to travel around cities in Indonesia, several cities that I like to visit are Jogja, Malang, Bandung, and Bali.
3. My favourite person in Islam
One of my favorite person in Islam is Ustadz Khalid Basalamah. He is one of the famous ustadz in Indonesia, he's teaching is according to the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah way of teachings and the way he conveys his teachings is very calming because he really upholds tolerance between religious communities.
4. My most inspiring story
My most inspiring story is when I joined an Indonesian Student Association in Malaysia activity called as "PPIM Menagajar". I went to Sungai Buloh once a week, which is on Saturday, for about 2 months. In there, I taught math to Indonesian migrant workers' childrens. All of them are elementary school students with limited access to learning in formal education institution, it is happen due to their lack of administrative documents requirement. So I felt that as a university student, I really seve the community.
5. My achievement
My biggest achievement that I felt is that I won the 3rd place of Business Case Competition that was held by Bachelor of Accounting Society and it was judged by KPMG Malaysia, which is one of the big 4 accounting consultant firm.
1.My biodata
Name : Praditya Adiga Dirgantara
Kulliyah : Kulliyah of Economics and Management Sciences (BBA Major in IBF)
Years of study : 4rd year 2nd sem
Social media : Instagram: @dirgantaraadiga
2. My hobby
I really love to hike mountains, it is because when we're hiking a mountain we talk and jokes a lot with our friends. The scenery in the top of a mountain also beautiful especially during the sunrise. I also loves to travel around cities in Indonesia, several cities that I like to visit are Jogja, Malang, Bandung, and Bali.
3. My favourite person in Islam
One of my favorite person in Islam is Ustadz Khalid Basalamah. He is one of the famous ustadz in Indonesia, he's teaching is according to the Ahlus Sunnah Wal Jama'ah way of teachings and the way he conveys his teachings is very calming because he really upholds tolerance between religious communities.
4. My most inspiring story
My most inspiring story is when I joined an Indonesian Student Association in Malaysia activity called as "PPIM Menagajar". I went to Sungai Buloh once a week, which is on Saturday, for about 2 months. In there, I taught math to Indonesian migrant workers' childrens. All of them are elementary school students with limited access to learning in formal education institution, it is happen due to their lack of administrative documents requirement. So I felt that as a university student, I really seve the community.
5. My achievement
My biggest achievement that I felt is that I won the 3rd place of Business Case Competition that was held by Bachelor of Accounting Society and it was judged by KPMG Malaysia, which is one of the big 4 accounting consultant firm.



Komentar
Posting Komentar